Welcome to the Church of England Youth Council! We are a youth-led council that aims to serve God by actively representing, enriching, and engaging with the young people of the Church of England. We represent and reflect 16 – 25s across the nation and have their voices heard at national levels!
We’ve launched our exciting new membership system! Now you can get involved in CEYC throughout the year. Not just Diocesan Representatives can engage with CEYC! Anyone can! If you are aged 14-25 become a member by signing up here and have your voice heard! If you are older than 25 but want to stay in touch with CEYC become a friend here and help to support and empower young people in the Church of England.
So what are CEYC’s aims?
actively represents the young people of the Church of England by:
- discussing and debating issues impacting on the youth of today
- engaging in dialogue with the Church of England and the wider community
enriches its members by providing the opportunity to:
- participate fully within the CEYC community
- discern and develop their gifts and callings within the wider context of the church
- gain knowledge of the Church of England
- experience the differing traditions and views within it
- debating issues affecting all young people
- encouraging and supporting young participation at all levels
- facilitating change and taking action where appropriate
- supporting them in their spiritual journey
- being biblically led, prayerfully led, and love centred
Explore this website, learn about us, book into event, grab some resources, expand your prayer life and get in touch!