Check out the new Opportunities and vacancies section at the top for the latest opportunities we’ve been sent or vacancies in our team!
Take a look at our Twitter Moment to see what we were up to at our April event a few months ago!
So what are CEYC’s aims?
actively represents the young people of the Church of England by:
- discussing and debating issues impacting on the youth of today
- engaging in dialogue with the Church of England and the wider community
enriches its members by providing the opportunity to:
- participate fully within the CEYC community
- discern and develop their gifts and callings within the wider context of the church
- gain knowledge of the Church of England
- experience the differing traditions and views within it
- debating issues affecting all young people
- encouraging and supporting young participation at all levels
- facilitating change and taking action where appropriate
- supporting them in their spiritual journey
- being biblically led, prayerfully led, and love centred
Explore this website, learn about us, book into event, grab some resources, expand your prayer life and get in touch!