Are you aged 18 – 24?
Are you a Christian who regularly worships in the Church of England?
Are you looking for an exciting Gap Year opportunity starting in September?
If you answered Yes, Yes and Yes, read on.
The Church of England Youth Council are looking for an Intern to help develop the work of CEYC, engage young people with the life and mission of the Church of England, and extend the opportunities for young people to be heard at Diocesan and National levels.
For a detailed description of this role and its duties, download a copy of the Job Description from the bottom of the page.
To find out more about the experiences of the intern head to our blog to hear from the current intern.
For an informal discussion about the role or any questions you may have, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7898 1504.
- Salary: London Living Wage (currently £9.75 per hour)
- Location: Mainly working from home, with a minimum of 1 day per week at Church House, Westminster SW1P 3AZ
- Contract Type: One year fixed term internship
- Closing date: Friday 30th June 2017 at 12.00.
- Interviews: 12th July 2017.
How to Apply
An application form and the Job description can be found at the bottom of this page. Please download and complete the form and send it to email@example.com ahead of the closing date.
- 25 days per annum (This is exclusive of public holidays and additional holidays approved by your employer [Pro rata to if part-time]
- +3 extra days
- Non-contributory defined contribution pension scheme
Travel to Work:
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes
- Range of policies including Childcare Vouchers
Sports and Social:
- Civil service gym and social club membership available
- Death in service and group income protection cover
A disability is defined as a ‘physical or mental impairment which has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on a person’s ability to carry out normal day-to-day activities and must be expected to last for 12 months or more.