We operate three tiers of involvement, or membership, for the CEYC. The idea of this system is to:
- enable young people to have more of a continuous voice throughout the year,
- be able to discuss ideas together outside of our events, and
- start building a community passionate about the Church and its future.
It is also designed to help supporters of the CEYC’s work to keep up to date. You can find out more about topics we’re discussing, suggest topics for discussion or ask questions of young people.
There are three types of membership:
- Diocesan Representative – For people who are nominated to represent their diocese at our November Residential and throughout the year by their Diocesan Youth Officer (DYO, or equivalent).
- Member of CEYC – Young people aged 14-25 who are keen to bring their views and have their voice heard by the Church.
- Friend of CEYC – Anyone who wants to support young people in the Church and empower them to fulfil their true potential!
Due to technical issues, we’re unable to accept members at the moment. We’re trying to sort this out but keep checking back for more information.